2019 Pier Del Sol
October 06, 2019
Welcome to the Pier del Sol volunteer registration site!
Our volunteers are the heart of SOSC, we appreciate your participation, professionalism, and cooperation. We know this day wouldn’t be successful without all of you! Thank you for your support!
Pier del Sol, Special Olympics Southern California’s (SOSC) largest fundraising event, is a exciting and unique day of fun on the historic Santa Monica Pier and Pacific Park. At the only culinary festival fused with the backyard provate Amusement Park experience, attendees can enjoy an exclusive VIP brunch featuring mouthwatering tastings from over 35 of L.A.'s top Chefs and restaurants, entertainment, music, arts & crafts, games, and unlimited rides at Pacific Park.
Kaiser Permanente has been named as the 2019 Inspiration Award Honoree along with Andreas Nieto as our honorary Chef and Jeff and Wendy Krieger with our Humanitaritarian Award.
- Registration closes at 2pm on Friday, October 03, 2019.
- All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age and older.
- Pier del Sol website: http://www.sosc.org/pierdelsol.
- Already a registered volunteer? Click “Login” to view and update your online registration.
- Have questions? Please contact Sasha Spalding firstname.lastname@example.org or Casee Wieber email@example.com
Click “Register Now” to register.